Team Building Calgary – Connect your team today!
Ropes Course Adventures that Bring People Together
Team building is a great way to bring your team together, to help them develop strong relationships, and to learn valuable team performance skills. When professionally facilitated, team building programs support leaders in achieving results.
Watch your team members learn about themselves and each other; while laughing and creating memories that will last over time. Hands-on learning means they leave with skills that will directly apply back in their day to day life.
There is nothing like a unique shared experience to help teams communicate better, learn to solve problems together, and to understand the importance of commitment & accountability.
- Fun, Unique Experiences
- Strong, Respectful Relationships
- High-Performance Teams
Team Bonding vs Building vs Development – Is there a Difference?
The Confusion around “How To” Build a Team
Did you know there IS a difference between team bonding & team building? Often, leaders come to us looking for a “team building program,” without always understanding what that actually means.
In order to meet each team’s unique needs, we begin all conversations with a Discovery Assessment. This assessment allows us to uncover what challenges they are facing, what outcomes they are looking for, and recommend the best program for them!
We categorize “team building” programs into three buckets:
1st level – Team Bonding
2nd level – Team Building
3rd level – Team Development
While each bucket serves a specific and very useful purpose, it’s important to know what each program is best suited for.
- Team bonding is generally more social and designed to facilitate a relational connection.
- It is meant for teams that need to reconnect and increase their relational connections rather than being focused on improved team performance.
- Low facilitation requirement.
- Team Building is a more intentional learning experience, involving custom program design.
- Includes a team needs assessment and custom program design to achieve specific outcomes.
- Professional facilitation guides participant reflection & debrief.
teams looking for a results-driven team performance solution with longer term-impact.
- Team Development is not a one-time event, but an intentionally designed pathway for teams to achieve long-term behavior change.
- Expert facilitation by a Certified Practitioner.
- Includes science-based tools and a tracking system to identify gains in key areas of your business.
Click here to add your own text