When teams laugh,
amazing things happen!
When teams laugh,
Your Team Will Achieve More
Challenge the status quo and set a higher standard.
Your Team is Worth It
We will help you achieve your goals by customizing a program to meet your specific objectives and team challenges.
Team Bonding vs Building vs Development – Is there a Difference?
The Confusion around “How To” Build a Team
Did you know there IS a difference between team bonding & team building? Often, leaders come to us looking for a “team building program,” without always understanding what that actually means.
In order to meet each team’s unique needs, we begin all conversations with a Discovery Assessment. This assessment allows us to uncover what challenges they are facing, what outcomes they are looking for, and recommend the best program for them!
We categorize “team building” programs into three buckets:
1st level – Team Bonding
2nd level – Team Building
3rd level – Team Development
While each bucket serves a specific and very useful purpose, it’s important to know what each program is best suited for.
- Team bonding is generally more social and designed to facilitate a relational connection.
- It is meant for teams that need to reconnect and increase their relational connections rather than being focused on improved team performance.
- Low facilitation requirement.
- Team Building is a more intentional learning experience, involving custom program design.
- Includes a team needs assessment and custom program design to achieve specific outcomes.
- Professional facilitation guides participant reflection & debrief.
teams looking for a results-driven team performance solution with longer term-impact.
- Team Development is not a one-time event, but an intentionally designed pathway for teams to achieve long-term behavior change.
- Expert facilitation by a Certified Practitioner.
- Includes science-based tools and a tracking system to identify gains in key areas of your business.