Team Building Calgary – Re-connect with your team!
Escape from technology with an Outdoor Ropes Course Adventure!
It has been a long year of change, uncertainty and remote work. Take advantage of our warmer weather months to bring your team together, safely, in the great outdoors. Inject new energy and celebrate what you have overcome this past year.
Team building activities are a great way to reconnect your team, help them develop strong relationships, and learn valuable team performance skills. Most organizations have team members who have never met face to face – this is the perfect opportunity to kick off the last half of 2021.
Team building programs support leaders and give them the tools they need to help their team succeed. Enjoy time together and watch your team improve, right before your eyes!
Laughter and memories that will last
Teamwork skills that will be transferred to the workplace
A unique shared experience, away from the desk and technology, will help your team communicate, solve problems, and align around shared goals.
Team bonding versus team building. What is the difference?
The Confusion around “How To” Build a Team
There are many ways to build a team. Leaders often come to us looking for “team building,” without really understanding what their options are.
In order to ensure team needs of each team are met, we begin all conversations with a Discovery Assessment. This allows us to uncover your team’s challenges and identify that outcomes you are looking to achieve. With this information, we are able to recommend the best program for you.
Read on to understand three simple categories of team programming.
We categorize “team building” programs into three tiers:
1st level – Team Bonding
2nd level – Team Building
3rd level – Team Development
While each tier serves a specific and very useful purpose, it’s important to know what each program is best suited for.
- Team bonding is generally more social and designed to facilitate a relational connection.
- It is meant for teams that need to reconnect rather than being focused on improved team performance.
- Low facilitation requirement.
- Team Building is a more intentional learning experience.
- Includes a team needs assessment and custom program design to achieve specific outcomes.
- Professional facilitation guides participant reflection and debrief.
teams looking for a results-driven team performance solution with longer term-impact.
Our Team Development programs are run by our parent company, NexLevel.
- Team Development is not a one-time event, but an intentionally designed pathway for teams to achieve long-term behavior change.
- Expert facilitation by a Certified Practitioner.
- Includes science-based tools and a tracking system to identify gaps in key areas of your business.