Our high ropes course is now closed for the season. Please plan to visit us in 2023.
We will re-open early summer; bring your team together safely in the great outdoors. Inject new energy, reconnect, celebrate your accomplishments and have some fun.
Team building activities are a great way to reconnect your team, help them develop strong relationships, and learn valuable team performance skills. Many organizations still have team members who have never met face to face – check out the perfect opportunity to make 2023 a great year.
Team building programs support leaders and give them the tools they need to help their teams succeed. Enjoy time together and watch your team improve, right before your eyes!
Red Lodge Ropes Course offers a unique shared experience, away from the desk and technology, that will help your team communicate, solve problems and align around shared goals.
“What exhilarating team fun! It was great to conquer fears in a challenging & safe environment.”
~ Team Members Thompson Wealth Management – RBC Securities
“This shared experience broke down barriers in our team, while building confidence & trust.”
~ Wawanesa Calgary Leadership Team
“This session helped us understand how to use our strengths to build a collaborative and effective team.”
~Social Programs Team – City of Calgary
“Our women’s hockey team has experienced the sports team building program at Red Lodge Ropes Course for years. I have found the program to be beneficial in helping to integrate new players and encouraging collaboration and connection. It is invaluable to me to observe, in a unique off-ice environment, each member’s strengths and weaknesses.”
A perfect start to our season to create a friendly team culture.”
~ Chris Leeming, Head Coach, Olds College Women’s Hockey
The Confusion around “How To” Build a Team
There are many ways to build a team. Leaders often come to us looking for “team building,” without really understanding what their options are.
To ensure the needs of each team are met, we begin all conversations with a Discovery Assessment. This allows us to uncover your team’s challenges and identify the outcomes you are looking to achieve. With this information, we are able to recommend the best program for you.
We categorize “team building” programs into three tiers. While each tier serves a specific and very useful purpose, it’s important to know what each program is best suited for.
What is Team Bonding?
‘Let’s have fun together’
Team Bonding generally refers to more social and fun, recreational programs designed to facilitate a relational connection.
- Focused on a shared experience.
- Teams looking to reconnect through a recreational, fun and ‘get of the office’ social activity.
- Includes a variety of activities to build positive culture and social cohesion so people find greater meaning and purpose in their work. Low facilitation.
What is Team Building?
‘Let’s learn something’
Team Building offers teams the opportunity for growth, reflection, and the potential for an ongoing intentional learning experience.
- Focused on team skill development
- Teams looking to have fun and connect and to leave with valuable teamwork lessons and skill development.
- Includes a team needs assessment and custom program design to achieve specific outcomes. Professional facilitation guides participant reflection.
What is Team Development?
‘Let’s grow together’
Team Development is ongoing ‘deep-dive’ work; an intentionally designed pathway for teams to achieve long-term behavior change.
- Focused on team growth and trust
- Teams looking for a results-driven performance solution with long lasting impact.
- Includes science-based tools and a system to identify gaps in key areas of your business. Expert facilitation and coaching by a Certified Practitioner.
Check out our parent company, NexLevel, to learn more more about our leadership and team development programs.
We can even show you how to access Government Funding to support the well-being & productivity of your team! Contact us today to learn more.